The ICIFE Philippines Chapter hosted a members dinner in honor of Dr. Haji Zulkifly Baharom, ICIFE Project Director & Exco at Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City in the Philippines on 18th October 2015. 80 members of Philippines Association of Islamic Accountants (PAIA) and National Commission of Muslim Filipino (NCMF) attended the dinner.
The highlight of the dinner was the surprise submission of application for ICIFE Institutional Member from MSU Marawi City. The application form was presented by Dr. Soraida D. Esmail, Vice President Finance of MSU to Dr. Haji Zulkifly Baharom.
To date there are 3 Institutional Members form Philippines namely PAIA, NCMF and MSU. Currently, there are 10 Institutional Members of ICIFE as follows :-
- University of Nottingham
- Islamic Onlince University (IOU)
- Access Training Institute, Dubai
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Philippines Association of Islamic Accountants (PAIA)
- National Commission of Muslim Filipino (NCMF)
- Mindanao State University (MSU)